LIL’ FROG CREATIONS
04/04 – Present | El Sobrante, Ca | Owner
- Experience in Graphic Design, Corporate Identity, Bulk Mailing, Email Marketing Campaigns/ ROI analysis, Social Media Marketing campaigns (creation/implementation and maintenance), Stickers/labels/Product Packaging, Invitations, Website Creation & Maintenance, Pay-Per-Click Keyword Marketing
- Business Coaching experience in creating a custom Marketing program
- Training experience in Social Media Platforms and Website Design
04/14 – Present | Oakland, Ca
Retention Marketing Manager
- Develop, maintain and manage B2B reseller programs, sales campaigns, and segment-driven loyalty and retention initiatives.
- Maintain the daily operations of the Retention programs: Resellers, Small Business, Nonprofit, Education, Government and Sponsorships
- Work closely with internal sales teams to coordinate and execute lead generation and retention efforts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and ROI targets.
- Participate in collaborative development of multi-channel programs to convert new customers into repeat and loyal customers, maximize customer engagement/retention, and win back former customers.
- Partner with content, creative team and Email Marketing Manager to design program assets, develop images, content and landing pages for reseller programs, direct mail and outbound calling campaigns.
- Work closely with Email Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Manager to coordinate and execute marketing initiatives, assisting in execution of email programs and affiliate programs as needed.
- Define business requirements and work closely with Engineering to build out program enhancements, scalable retention features and tools.
- Work closely with data analytics to develop retention KPIs and program dashboard and prepare weekly and monthly program performance management reports.
- Use customer research and analytics to understand user behavior and needs, and deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Conduct competitive analysis and be a subject matter expert on latest retention marketing industry trends.
- Creation of a Voice of the Customer dashboard and monthly meeting to analyze and present customer issues and trends and determine best practices to improve.
SCENTS BY THE BAY
1/07 – Present | Co-Owner
- Design and implementation of retail website featuring natural perfume oils, body products and more.
- Design, implement and analyze ROI of email marketing campaigns, promotional merchandise, website homepage feature products, pay-per-click advertising, SEO, and events.
- Vendor negotiations, client retention / CRM, inventory, order fulfillment.
DOME CLEANING, INC.
01/06 – 04/14 | San Francisco, Ca
Director of Sales & Marketing for the San Francisco & Sacramento Regions
- Director of Sales: Business development, writing and negotiating contracts, overseeing current janitorial service contracts (+$1.8 million annually), budgeting and projecting sales, analyzing/presenting current and projected sales at bi-monthly sales meetings, overseeing specialized services jobs (+ $500k annually), vendor negotiations, and implementation of services and projects. Extensive networking experience, CRM including creating and maintaining client relationships lasting over 7 years.
- Director of Marketing: Create, implement and maintain all forms of marketing and advertising media for the company. Includes Brand development, ROI, corporate identity, website, Social Media Marketing campaigns, email campaigns, promotional items, etc. Plan and set up tables at events for direct/network marketing and business development.
- Management: Support/oversee a team who handles the majority of customer service in the office. Support: Billing, AR support, Sales/Personal Goals, and other miscellaneous tasks required to help run the company.
- Sacramento Branch: Initial set up of division, strategy and planning, managing location Operations Manager and support in Sales and direct Marketing efforts.01/2007 – Present | Online
NANTUCKET OILS – SAN FRANCISCO FRAGRANCE BAR
6/04-1/07 | San Francisco, CA | Assistant Manager + Webmaster
- Performed ongoing management, updating, inventory, and processed website sales.
- Implemented regular email marketing campaign, database management, and client retention programs.
- Managed store operations, merchandising, trained new hires, and numerous administrative matters.
- Ordered, inventoried, and maintained retail supplies, including creating and maintaining professional vendor relationships.
- Managed the sales numbers and goals relating to season and budgets.
St. Marys College of California | 2014 – 2016 | EMBA
San Francisco State University | 2001 – 2005
- Magna Cum Laude: Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
- Magna Cum Laude: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design
Skills/ Awards and certifications
- CS Design Suites (Including Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign), Dreamweaver, various email marketing platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, working HTML
- Bootcamp Sales Mastery
- Tom Hopkins International, April 2007
- Sales Advantage, Dale Carnige, August 2009 and ongoing