New Wave of Marketing
There are thousands of ways to market your product or service, and one of the easiest ways to reach people not only at their computer, but at their fingertips. There are so many outlets of social media you can have a profile on or post on. The most popular are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+. A few other popular ones include: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Yelp. There are other ones that are better for more boutique businesses, which help get you closer to your target market. The best way to decide what is best for you is to research!
5 Reasons Why You Need a Social Media Presence
- It’s FREE! There are not many ways to advertise to such a large audience without paying huge fees.
- You get your name out there – which can help build brand awareness and boost sales. And you can link back to your website (which helps with search engine results)!
- It is where your friends, family, clients and future clients already are! They can join the talk about you and help create a buzz. According to Hubspot.com 79% of US adults use Social Media!
- It helps you create a unified campaign. You can parcel out your marketing here, and the more your clients see your name (and a similar theme) the more likely they are to remember you when they want to buy!
- Your competitor is on there – so if you are not you will be losing potentials sales.
We offer training on a variety of platforms so you can learn to promote yourself, or we can offer you a marketing campaign so we take care of it for you! Contact us to set up a meeting to discuss your next steps in making your business more successful.